Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
OnStateEnter/OnStateExit is called repeatedly when an AnimatorControllerPlayable is paused on the first or last frame of a state
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1321298.zip" project
2. Enter "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In the Hierarchy select the "Capsule" GameObject
5. In its Inspector click on "Play Standalone Clip"
6. Check the Console
Expected results: There are no messages in the Console
Actual results: Hundreds of "OnStateEnter()" appear in the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.1f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f (Downgraded script have errors in it)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a14
Bug is fixed and added unit test to cover this funcitonnality.
Could not validate with user project since the behaviour in user project is not well define.
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.5f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.7f1