Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
OnStateEnter/OnStateExit is called repeatedly when an AnimatorControllerPlayable is paused on the first or last frame of a state
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1321298.zip" project
2. Enter "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. In the Hierarchy select the "Capsule" GameObject
5. In its Inspector click on "Play Standalone Clip"
6. Check the Console
Expected results: There are no messages in the Console
Actual results: Hundreds of "OnStateEnter()" appear in the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.1f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f (Downgraded script have errors in it)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform