Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[OnServerConnect]Function is called twice
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("case_784913-Pickin__Sticks_Coop(1)").
2. Open scene named "MainMenu".
3. Make sure that "Network Lobby Manager" has a component named "NetworkManagerCustom".
4. Press play button in the Editor.
5. Press "Host Match" button in the "Game" window.
6. In "Console" window notice that some messages about client are being debugged twice.
Function OnServerConnect() should be called on the server once, but not twice when a new client connects.
5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p2, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.3f1, 5.2.4f1.
With 5.1.0f3 I got error mesage "refCount == 0" twice.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform