Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[OnServerConnect]Function is called twice
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("case_784913-Pickin__Sticks_Coop(1)").
2. Open scene named "MainMenu".
3. Make sure that "Network Lobby Manager" has a component named "NetworkManagerCustom".
4. Press play button in the Editor.
5. Press "Host Match" button in the "Game" window.
6. In "Console" window notice that some messages about client are being debugged twice.
Function OnServerConnect() should be called on the server once, but not twice when a new client connects.
5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p2, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.3f1, 5.2.4f1.
With 5.1.0f3 I got error mesage "refCount == 0" twice.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted