Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
OnPreviewGUI method's background image is rendered grey instead of white when background image is set to whiteTexture
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'TestPreviewRenderer2.zip' project
2. Navigate Example -> GameObject Editor
3. Observe that background is grey
4. Open the 'ExampleClass.cs' script
5. Observe that in 31 line 'OnPreviewGUI' method background image is set to a 'whiteTexture'
Expected result: ExampleClass window background color is white
Actual result: ExampleClass window background color is grey
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0a2
1. Video of reproduction attached in Edit
2. Also reproducible with OnInteractivePreviewGUI method
3. Errors are thrown to the Console, when ExampleClass window is opened: 'RenderTexture.Create failed: width & height must be larger than 0'; 'ArgumentException: RenderTextureDesc width must be greater than zero.'
4. When opening 'Example Class' window for the first time it shows a blank window, reopening fixes the issue
5. Reproducible on macOS
6. Reproducible with linear and gamma color space
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'