Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Only one Asset gets moved when trying to move multiple Assets with the same name to a different directory in the Project window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1318098.zip' project
2. In the Project window open the 'Test 1' folder
3. Select both the 'B' Scene and the 'B' folder Assets
4. Drag the selected Assets to the 'Test 2' folder
Expected result: Both Assets get moved to the 'Test 2' folder
Actual result: Only one Asset gets moved to the 'Test 2' folder
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a10, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.0a9
- The issue doesn't reproduce when moving Assets that have different names
- This issue only applies when there is a folder and a file with matching names in the selection!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"