Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Only one Asset gets moved when trying to move multiple Assets with the same name to a different directory in the Project window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1318098.zip' project
2. In the Project window open the 'Test 1' folder
3. Select both the 'B' Scene and the 'B' folder Assets
4. Drag the selected Assets to the 'Test 2' folder
Expected result: Both Assets get moved to the 'Test 2' folder
Actual result: Only one Asset gets moved to the 'Test 2' folder
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a10, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.0a9
- The issue doesn't reproduce when moving Assets that have different names
- This issue only applies when there is a folder and a file with matching names in the selection!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"