Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
One million variant limit for Always included shaders is checked before stripping
1. Make a new project using URP template.
2. Copy the Lit shader from URP to Assets.
3. Add the Lit shader to Always included shader list in Graphics settings.
4. Do a player build.
Expected: build succeeds.
Actual: build fails because it thinks too many variants are going to be included in the build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values