Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
One million variant limit for Always included shaders is checked before stripping
1. Make a new project using URP template.
2. Copy the Lit shader from URP to Assets.
3. Add the Lit shader to Always included shader list in Graphics settings.
4. Do a player build.
Expected: build succeeds.
Actual: build fails because it thinks too many variants are going to be included in the build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window