Search Issue Tracker
OnCollisionEnter causes Unity to crash when there's many collisions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "Scene1".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Press and hold space key.
4. Unity crashes (on ~half a box filled usually)
Remove "OnCollisionWithObject.cs" script from Cube game object and Unity won't crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected