Search Issue Tracker
OnCollisionEnter causes Unity to crash when there's many collisions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "Scene1".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Press and hold space key.
4. Unity crashes (on ~half a box filled usually)
Remove "OnCollisionWithObject.cs" script from Cube game object and Unity won't crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator