Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
OnAssignMaterialModel PostProcessor is called only once when Reimporting an FBX
1. Open the attached project "OnAssignMaterialModelBugReport.zip"
2. In the Project window under "Assets/Datas" right-click the "ChewaGroundMesh_01.FBX" and Reimport it
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: OnAssignMaterialModel PostProcessor is called twice when Reimporting the FBX
Actual result: OnAssignMaterialModel PostProcessor is called only once when Reimporting the FBX (see attached Results.png)
Reproduces on: 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
Could not test on 2018.4 due to no logs being outputted in the Console window when Reimporting the FBX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"