Search Issue Tracker
OnApplicationPause is not called when a scene is loaded additively.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open the attached project
- Open Assets/Scenes/Scene1.unity
- Press Play
- OnApplicationPause is called when Scene2 is additively loaded, just as it is when Scene1 initially loads.
- OnApplicationPause is not called when Scene2 is additively loaded, which is evident from the Editor Console messages.
Reproduces on 2017.4.12f1, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
This is by design
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets