Search Issue Tracker
OnApplicationPause is not called when a scene is loaded additively.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open the attached project
- Open Assets/Scenes/Scene1.unity
- Press Play
- OnApplicationPause is called when Scene2 is additively loaded, just as it is when Scene1 initially loads.
- OnApplicationPause is not called when Scene2 is additively loaded, which is evident from the Editor Console messages.
Reproduces on 2017.4.12f1, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
This is by design
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework