Search Issue Tracker
OnApplicationPause is not called when a scene is loaded additively.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open the attached project
- Open Assets/Scenes/Scene1.unity
- Press Play
- OnApplicationPause is called when Scene2 is additively loaded, just as it is when Scene1 initially loads.
- OnApplicationPause is not called when Scene2 is additively loaded, which is evident from the Editor Console messages.
Reproduces on 2017.4.12f1, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
This is by design
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled
- [Android] Build fails when the Assets/Plugins/Android folder which has a .java file is set to non writeable