Search Issue Tracker
OnApplicationPause is not called when a scene is loaded additively.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open the attached project
- Open Assets/Scenes/Scene1.unity
- Press Play
- OnApplicationPause is called when Scene2 is additively loaded, just as it is when Scene1 initially loads.
- OnApplicationPause is not called when Scene2 is additively loaded, which is evident from the Editor Console messages.
Reproduces on 2017.4.12f1, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect