Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
On pressing Collab/Members, Services windows remains in focus
Happens either on mac OS 10.12.3.(16D32) or Window 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393).
Originally found in:
Version 5.6.0b4 (ba7e92b3a833)
Wed, 08 Feb 2017 19:37:24 GMT
1. Have a shared project.
2. Open the Collab toolbar.
3. Click on the user icon.
Observed behaviour: Notice that the user window briefly flickers into existence and is quickly replaced by the Services window.
This happens whether the user selected Inspector or Services window. If on the the services window, being inside any of the Services repeats the behaviour and always brings the Services window back into focus. Only exception to this being if the user is already on the members tab.
Expected result: The expectation is that any clickable icon behaves in its intended manner and brings the user to the appropriate menu. In this case, the Members tab should come into view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player