Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
On pressing Collab/Members, Services windows remains in focus
Happens either on mac OS 10.12.3.(16D32) or Window 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393).
Originally found in:
Version 5.6.0b4 (ba7e92b3a833)
Wed, 08 Feb 2017 19:37:24 GMT
1. Have a shared project.
2. Open the Collab toolbar.
3. Click on the user icon.
Observed behaviour: Notice that the user window briefly flickers into existence and is quickly replaced by the Services window.
This happens whether the user selected Inspector or Services window. If on the the services window, being inside any of the Services repeats the behaviour and always brings the Services window back into focus. Only exception to this being if the user is already on the members tab.
Expected result: The expectation is that any clickable icon behaves in its intended manner and brings the user to the appropriate menu. In this case, the Members tab should come into view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle