Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.3
On Android, OnApplicationFocus(false) is not called before an app enters the background
With Unity 4.2.2 the onApplicationFocus with a value "false" was called when the application was sent to the background and then once the app was returned from the background, the onApplicationFocus with a value "true" was called. However since Unity 4.3 both calls are made after the application is returned from the background.
Google Nexus 5 with Android 4.4.2
Unity Version 4.3.0f4 (e01000627d60)
Unity Version 4.3.4f1 (e444f76e01cd)
According to the user, this issue is reproducible on the following devices:
- Nexus 7, 32 GB, Android 4.4.2
- Galaxy S III, Android 4.3
- Nexus 5, Android 4.4.2
- Galaxy S III LTE (9305), AromaRom with Android 4.3
- Galaxy S III LTE (9305), Android 4.3
- Galaxy S II, Android 4.1.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
May 19, 2014 12:21
Seeing the same here.
Apr 28, 2014 08:29
I had this same problem on a Motorola Razr HD (XT925) with android 4.1.2 !
Apr 27, 2014 01:01
I can add LG G2 with Android 4.2.2 having the same issue.