Search Issue Tracker
[OldGUI] Editor crashes with "mono.dll caused an access violation" error when interacting with legacy GUI
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'Scene'
3. Play the scene
4. Move the cursor over 'timeScale=0' button, notice nothing happens
5. Stop and enter play mode again
6. Move the cursor over 'timeScale=0' button, unity will crash. If not, repeat steps 5-6 a few times.
Note: Doesn't reproduce on the first play, usually on the 2nd play it crashes (not always though, sometimes takes more tries).
Screencast of repro: http://screencast.com/t/kAVHGNKw9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar