Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2020.3.X
Off Mesh Links get leaked into scene view when editing a prefab with Off Mesh Link component
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1120451-OffmeshlinkBug" project
2. Open the Navigation Window and notice that the NavMesh consists of 2 planes
3. Open the Cube prefab, and then return back to the scene
4. Inspect the NavMesh by opening the Navigation window
Expected results: The NavMesh still consists of only 2 planes
Actual results: The Off Mesh Link from the prefab is now also in the scene
Reproducible with: 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Note: The leaked Off Mesh Link is used by NavMeshAgents.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first