Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in master branch
Fixed in 21.2/staging
Found in [Package]
[Oculus Quest] Camera doesn't move when changing its position in the BeginCameraRendering and the EndCameraRendering methods
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build 'SampleScene' to Oculus Quest
3. Observe the view in Oculus Quest
Expected result: The Sphere is at the bottom of the Game view
Actual result: The Sphere is in the middle of the Game view
Reproduced with: Universal RP 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9)
Didn't reproduce with: Universal RP 11.0.0 (2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0a3)
Note: It's not reproducible if you build the project without XR Plug-in Management.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform