Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in master branch
Fixed in 21.2/staging
Found in [Package]
[Oculus Quest] Camera doesn't move when changing its position in the BeginCameraRendering and the EndCameraRendering methods
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build 'SampleScene' to Oculus Quest
3. Observe the view in Oculus Quest
Expected result: The Sphere is at the bottom of the Game view
Actual result: The Sphere is in the middle of the Game view
Reproduced with: Universal RP 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9)
Didn't reproduce with: Universal RP 11.0.0 (2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0a3)
Note: It's not reproducible if you build the project without XR Plug-in Management.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows