Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[Oculus] Black screen when resume from sleeping mode on Quest
1. Build APK with 2018.3.x (I tested 2018.3.0f2+OVRPlugin 1.32, and 2018.3.0f1+OVRPlugin 1.31)
2. Run it on Quest
3. Press power button to get the device to sleep
4. Press power button again to awake the device
5. The device will stuck in black screen, and the following logs are dumped:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build