Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Oculus] Black screen when resume from sleeping mode on Quest
1. Build APK with 2018.3.x (I tested 2018.3.0f2+OVRPlugin 1.32, and 2018.3.0f1+OVRPlugin 1.31)
2. Run it on Quest
3. Press power button to get the device to sleep
4. Press power button again to awake the device
5. The device will stuck in black screen, and the following logs are dumped:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version