Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[OcclusionCulling] Undo/Redo does not work in Occlusion Culling window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Open 'Occlusion Culling' window (Windows/Occulsion Culling)
3. Open 'Bake' tab
4. Change any of the values or click 'Set Default Parameters'
5. Click CTRL+Z or Edit/Undo to undo changes, notice the changes are not undone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object