Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[OcclusionCulling] Undo/Redo does not work in Occlusion Culling window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Open 'Occlusion Culling' window (Windows/Occulsion Culling)
3. Open 'Bake' tab
4. Change any of the values or click 'Set Default Parameters'
5. Click CTRL+Z or Edit/Undo to undo changes, notice the changes are not undone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs