Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[OcclusionCulling] Undo/Redo does not work in Occlusion Culling window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Open 'Occlusion Culling' window (Windows/Occulsion Culling)
3. Open 'Bake' tab
4. Change any of the values or click 'Set Default Parameters'
5. Click CTRL+Z or Edit/Undo to undo changes, notice the changes are not undone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint