Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[OcclusionCulling] Undo/Redo does not work in Occlusion Culling window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Open 'Occlusion Culling' window (Windows/Occulsion Culling)
3. Open 'Bake' tab
4. Change any of the values or click 'Set Default Parameters'
5. Click CTRL+Z or Edit/Undo to undo changes, notice the changes are not undone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime