Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[OcclusionCulling] Undo/Redo does not work in Occlusion Culling window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Open 'Occlusion Culling' window (Windows/Occulsion Culling)
3. Open 'Bake' tab
4. Change any of the values or click 'Set Default Parameters'
5. Click CTRL+Z or Edit/Undo to undo changes, notice the changes are not undone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac