Search Issue Tracker
Occlusion culling on shadows that are within the camera sightline
After calculating the occlusion for the level, some shadows within the sightline the main camera are culled as the camera rotates.
1. Open GamesCom.unity
2. Play the scene.
3. The camera will rotate back and forth. As it does, the mountain and tree foliage shadows will be culled at various parts of the rotation.
Expected the shadows to not be culled and look the same as they did without calculating the occlusion.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b3, 5.4.1f1,5.3.6p4, 5.2.5f1, 5.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded