Search Issue Tracker
Occlusion culling on shadows that are within the camera sightline
After calculating the occlusion for the level, some shadows within the sightline the main camera are culled as the camera rotates.
1. Open GamesCom.unity
2. Play the scene.
3. The camera will rotate back and forth. As it does, the mountain and tree foliage shadows will be culled at various parts of the rotation.
Expected the shadows to not be culled and look the same as they did without calculating the occlusion.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b3, 5.4.1f1,5.3.6p4, 5.2.5f1, 5.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol