Search Issue Tracker
Occlusion culling on shadows that are within the camera sightline
After calculating the occlusion for the level, some shadows within the sightline the main camera are culled as the camera rotates.
1. Open GamesCom.unity
2. Play the scene.
3. The camera will rotate back and forth. As it does, the mountain and tree foliage shadows will be culled at various parts of the rotation.
Expected the shadows to not be culled and look the same as they did without calculating the occlusion.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b3, 5.4.1f1,5.3.6p4, 5.2.5f1, 5.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- URP not rendering with a Renderer Feature before rendering shadows