Search Issue Tracker
Occlusion culling on shadows that are within the camera sightline
After calculating the occlusion for the level, some shadows within the sightline the main camera are culled as the camera rotates.
1. Open GamesCom.unity
2. Play the scene.
3. The camera will rotate back and forth. As it does, the mountain and tree foliage shadows will be culled at various parts of the rotation.
Expected the shadows to not be culled and look the same as they did without calculating the occlusion.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b3, 5.4.1f1,5.3.6p4, 5.2.5f1, 5.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'