Search Issue Tracker
[OcclusionCulling] Occlusion Bake doesn't remove old occlusion bake files.
Baking occlusion the old occlusion cache files are not removed.
1. Open scene "BugReporting".
2. Go to Window->Occlusion Culling.
3. Bake occlusion.
4. Go to (Project Folder)/Library/Occlusion, notice the files in folder.
5. In Occlusion Culling change "Smallest occluder" to 0.08.
6. Bake occlusion.
7. Go to (Project Folder)/Library/Occlusion, notice that old occlusion files still exist.
I noticed that occlusion can reuse same occlusion files that had same scene and same options (but it will never be if you always update your scene). And after some time
(Project Folder)/Library/Occlusion folder can be very stuffed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- URP not rendering with a Renderer Feature before rendering shadows