Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Objects with high negative transform values are not rendered in the Game View
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached “repro-project” from Google Drive
2. Open the “forCoolUnityBros” Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe the Game View
Expected result: The Game View window is filled with “stars”.
Actual result: Only half of the Game View window is filled with stars.
Reproducible with: 0.51.1-preview.21 (2021.3.16f1)
Could not test with: 0.51.1-preview.21 (2020.3.43f1) (Errors with packages), 0.17.0-preview.42 (2021.3.16f1) (“Requested but overridden”), 1.0.0-pre.15 (2022.2.2f1) (277 errors from multiple packages)
Reproducible on: macOS 11.6.5 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Documentation page is not displayed when the "VFX Value Noise 3D" question mark is clicked
- Texture Mipmap Streaming uses wrong scales after Materials are changed at runtime
- Texture Mipmap Streaming doesn't work with HDRP/Lit shader's UV tiling
- Object overlay camera does not render when Depth/Stencil Buffer is disabled
- Shadows are not rendered on the transparent material when the "Deferred" Rendering Path is selected