Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[Gizmos] Gizmos are wrongly displayed an object has negative scale on an odd number of axes
- Primitives rendered with Gizmos API appear to be displayed without lighting if using a Gizmo matrix with negative scale on odd number of axes.
- When selecting an object with a MeshRenderer that has negative scale on an odd number of axes, Gizmos using a matrix with negative scale on an odd number of axes appear with lighting, but Gizmos using a matrix with negative scale on an even number of axes appear without lighting.
1. Open the test scene in the attached project
2. Select the different "Mesh Cube" objects in the Hierarchy view and observe how lighting on the cyan "Gizmo Cube" objects changes.
Reproduced on 4.2.b3 and 2017.1b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash when loading content archive from a different Unity version
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- Visual artifacts can be observed in the Editor when using “OpenGLES3”, “OpenGLES2”, and “OpenGLCore” Graphics APIs on AMD GPUs
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle