Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[Gizmos] Gizmos are wrongly displayed an object has negative scale on an odd number of axes
- Primitives rendered with Gizmos API appear to be displayed without lighting if using a Gizmo matrix with negative scale on odd number of axes.
- When selecting an object with a MeshRenderer that has negative scale on an odd number of axes, Gizmos using a matrix with negative scale on an odd number of axes appear with lighting, but Gizmos using a matrix with negative scale on an even number of axes appear without lighting.
1. Open the test scene in the attached project
2. Select the different "Mesh Cube" objects in the Hierarchy view and observe how lighting on the cyan "Gizmo Cube" objects changes.
Reproduced on 4.2.b3 and 2017.1b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project