Search Issue Tracker
Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Scene" Scene in the attached "CustomSerializationPrivateFieldError.zip" Project
2. Right-Click > Reimport "Test.cs" in the Project View
3. Observe the Console
Expected Behaviour: The Callbacks are not responding due to private access level of "CustomType" Variable in the "Test.cs"
Actual Behaviour: The Callbacks are called
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Note: If you specify "[NonSerialized]" before declaring the Field - no Callbacks are Invoked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode