Search Issue Tracker
Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Scene" Scene in the attached "CustomSerializationPrivateFieldError.zip" Project
2. Right-Click > Reimport "Test.cs" in the Project View
3. Observe the Console
Expected Behaviour: The Callbacks are not responding due to private access level of "CustomType" Variable in the "Test.cs"
Actual Behaviour: The Callbacks are called
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Note: If you specify "[NonSerialized]" before declaring the Field - no Callbacks are Invoked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file