Search Issue Tracker
Object snaps to four axes when it moves based on joystick input
1. Open the attached project "case-1201112_repro.zip"
2. Open Assets > Scenes > SampleScene
3. Plug in a controller with a joystick
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Slowly rotate the left joystick
Expected results: the object, following joystick's movements, moves in a circle
Actual results: joystick snaps to -1 and 1 both vertically and horizontally
Reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a18
*Tested with Xbox One and Nintendo Switch controllers
*Dead zones are set to 0, Sensitivity is set to 1, Snap is disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file