Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Object skips its initial position when using Transform/Universal Tool + Ctrl
1. Open Unity, create a new project and open it
2. Create and select a Cube
3. Hold Ctrl to keep snapping on
4. Move the Cube back and forth with one of the arrows in the transform (or universal) tool
Note: Observe that the Cube skips its initial position when moving it back and forth
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8 and 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"