Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Object skips its initial position when using Transform/Universal Tool + Ctrl
1. Open Unity, create a new project and open it
2. Create and select a Cube
3. Hold Ctrl to keep snapping on
4. Move the Cube back and forth with one of the arrows in the transform (or universal) tool
Note: Observe that the Cube skips its initial position when moving it back and forth
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b8 and 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position