Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Object Selector windows size slider disappears when only items with default icon are in the list
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1309396_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select the "GameObject"
4. In the Inspector double-click on the "M" property field to open the Object Selector window
5. In the Object Selector window's search bar type in "new"
Expected results: The size slider is visible
Actual results: The size slider disappears
Reproducible with: 2020.3.4f1, 2020.2.0a18, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0a3, 2021.2.0a4, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment