Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Object Selector windows size slider disappears when only items with default icon are in the list
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1309396_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select the "GameObject"
4. In the Inspector double-click on the "M" property field to open the Object Selector window
5. In the Object Selector window's search bar type in "new"
Expected results: The size slider is visible
Actual results: The size slider disappears
Reproducible with: 2020.3.4f1, 2020.2.0a18, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0a3, 2021.2.0a4, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out