Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Object Selector windows size slider disappears when only items with default icon are in the list
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1309396_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select the "GameObject"
4. In the Inspector double-click on the "M" property field to open the Object Selector window
5. In the Object Selector window's search bar type in "new"
Expected results: The size slider is visible
Actual results: The size slider disappears
Reproducible with: 2020.3.4f1, 2020.2.0a18, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0a3, 2021.2.0a4, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true