Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4
Object.name returns an empty string when called in the Preset
1. Open attached project ("case_1210891.zip")
2. Select Assets > "Test" Preset
3. In the Inspector window open a Context menu for the Script Component and select "Print Name"
Expected result: "Test" message is printed in the Console window
Actual result: An empty message is printed in the Console window
Reproducible in: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a15
Not reproducible in: 2020.1.0a16, 2020.1.0a19
Could not test in: 2017.4.36f1 (Presets not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project