Search Issue Tracker
NUnit TestCase attribute makes PS4 player crash before running tests
1. Open attached project.
2. Switch platform to PS4
3. Run playmode tests on platform
App on PS4 crashes / in console error appears:
Unable to resolve pinvoke method 'NUnit.Framework.Internal.OSPlatform:name (intptr)
It seems that NUnit tries to get platform name for some reason, and it does not exist. Only happens with [TestCase] attribute, if changed to [Test] everything works fine. Cna be empty test. Crashes instantly, even before running tests. Fails only on PS4, works in android and Xbox
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%