Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.0.5
Found in [Package]
#Unity2018Beta Adding render texture to Sample Texture 2D Texture(T) field texture is not rendered
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project 2.zip"
2. Open shader graph "Graph.shaderGraph"
3. In Sample Texture 2D Texture(T) field, select GraphTexture (this is a render texture)
Expected result: render texture is added
Actual result: render texture is not added
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b10 2018.2.0b1
2018.1.0b10 with Render-pipelines.high-definition textures are always pink
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
CPU: 3,4 GHz Intel Core i5
GPU: Radeon Pro 570 4096 MB
Adding Texture 2D Asset node and connecting it to Sample Texture 2D Texture(T) field using the same texture everything works as expected.
Also reproduces on windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs