Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in preview.2 - 0.2.0
Found in [Package]
preview.30 - 0.0.12
NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when Entity in Entity Debugger is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1148644-Stealth_7.zip" and scene "Game"
2. Open Window -> Analysis -> Entity Debugger
3. In Entity Debugger -> select "Entity 0"
4. Observe Console Window
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: NullReferenceExceptions are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first