Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
NullReferenceException with Unity Remote Settings
1. Open "UnityRemoteSettingsTest.zip" project
2. "Window" -> "Unity Analytics" -> "Remote Settings"
3. Pin the "Remote Settings" window next to the "Inspector" window (like in "sc1.png")
4. Insert the Projects Secret Key -> "Next"
5. Select the "Inspector" window
6. Exit Unity
7. Open the project again
8. Enter Play mode
Expected Result: Play mode should start without any errors
Actual Result: "NullReferenceException ...RemoteSettings/RemoteSettingsManager.cs:339)" is thrown (like in "sc2.png")
Fixed in "Unity Analytics Remote Settings" version: 0.1.6
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a3, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.1.0p3, 5.6.3f1, 5.5.4p2
Reproduced both with Mac OS 10.12.5 and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] ProcessEvent method throws errors at material selection when "Rendering Path" is "Deferred" and "Render Scale" value isn't 1
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android