Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
NullReferenceException when deleting object with 2D Rect Mask component from scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "766771.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In Hierarchy, select "GameObject > GameObject"
4. Notice that it has "2D Rect Mask" and "Image" components
5. Delete selected GameObject
6. Notice NullReferenceException is thrown in console:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEngine.UI.RectangularVertexClipper.GetCanvasRect (UnityEngine.RectTransform t, UnityEngine.Canvas c) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/UI/Core/Culling/RectangularVertexClipper.cs:11)
Reproducible: 5.2.4p1, 5.3.0p1, 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance