Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X
NullReferenceException is thrown when hiding a GameObject while the Scene view is maximized
1. Open the attached '1425103-sample' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Select any GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Press 'Shift' and 'Space' to maximize the Scene view
5. Press 'H' to hide the selected GameObject
Expected result: No errors are in the Console
Actual result: 'NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object' is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used