Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X
NullReferenceException is thrown when hiding a GameObject while the Scene view is maximized
1. Open the attached '1425103-sample' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Select any GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Press 'Shift' and 'Space' to maximize the Scene view
5. Press 'H' to hide the selected GameObject
Expected result: No errors are in the Console
Actual result: 'NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object' is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached