Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Other] NullReferenceException is thrown when assigning a duplicated Avatar to an Animation Source
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1274098_repro.zip"
2. Select the "Y BotAvatar" (In 'Models' folder) avatar and press Ctrl+D to duplicate it.
3. Select any animation file in the 'Animations' folder
4. Drag and drop the duplicated avatar into the animation's Source avatar
Expected result: The Avatar is assigned and no error is thrown
Actual result: NullReferenceException is thrown and the Avatar is not assigned
Reproducible with - 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode