Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Other] NullReferenceException is thrown when assigning a duplicated Avatar to an Animation Source
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1274098_repro.zip"
2. Select the "Y BotAvatar" (In 'Models' folder) avatar and press Ctrl+D to duplicate it.
3. Select any animation file in the 'Animations' folder
4. Drag and drop the duplicated avatar into the animation's Source avatar
Expected result: The Avatar is assigned and no error is thrown
Actual result: NullReferenceException is thrown and the Avatar is not assigned
Reproducible with - 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"