Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.8f1, 2023.3.0b4
"NullReferenceException" is thrown when a Scene is loaded additively
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "DeleteMe1.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings…
3. Enable Development Build
4. Build And Run the project
Expected results: No errors are thrown in the Development Console
Actual results: "NullReferenceException" is thrown
Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a1, 2023.2.4f1, 2023.3.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.33f1, 2022.3.15f1, 2023.1.20f1
Reproducible on: Windows 11 22H2
Not reproducible on: No other environment tested
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"