Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
NullReferenceException is thrown in the console when trying to change the Aspect Ratio in the Game window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "Riverside Student.zip"
2. In the Game window press the Aspect ratio tab
Expected results: Aspect ratio tab expands
Actual results: Aspect ratio tab does not expand and a NullReferenceException is thrown in the console
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a26, 2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a8
Unable to reproduce: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.0a25
Note: The full error is in the Edit field
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker