Search Issue Tracker
NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. In the Project window, select both prefabs
3. In the Inspector window, press "Select half"
Expected outcome: One prefab is selected
Actual outcome: "NullReferenceException" and "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear in the console window
Reproducible with: 2020.3.42f1, 2021.3.15f1, 2022.1.24f1, 2022.2.1f1, 2023.1.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use