Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
NullReferenceException error in the console when reverting prefab
NullReferenceException error in the console when reverting prefab. The prefab refers to an abstract (and thus invalid) mono behaviour script and triggers this error when trying to revert.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene 'Untitled'.
3- Select game object 'Monster_Medium'.
4- Click on 'Revert' in the inspector to revert prefab.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b3 (STW), 5.6.0f1, 5.5.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used