Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
NullReferenceException error in the console when reverting prefab
NullReferenceException error in the console when reverting prefab. The prefab refers to an abstract (and thus invalid) mono behaviour script and triggers this error when trying to revert.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene 'Untitled'.
3- Select game object 'Monster_Medium'.
4- Click on 'Revert' in the inspector to revert prefab.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0b3 (STW), 5.6.0f1, 5.5.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform