Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
NullRef exceptions are spammed and the Editor UI becomes broken when PingObject is called in Start
1. Open the attached project (BugTest.zip)
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe the console, and how Project view and Hierarchy are broken
Expected: PingObject doesn't break the Editor if it is called in Start
Reproduced in 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2