Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Not possible to retrieve LOD from a SubShader
There is currently no way to know, which LOD value a given subshader has.
This information can be useful for e.g. stripping shader variants.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player