Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Not possible to retrieve LOD from a SubShader
There is currently no way to know, which LOD value a given subshader has.
This information can be useful for e.g. stripping shader variants.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"