Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Not possible to retrieve LOD from a SubShader
There is currently no way to know, which LOD value a given subshader has.
This information can be useful for e.g. stripping shader variants.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project