Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.2.X
Not possible to determine which element was dragged, what's its position or which operation was performed when using TreeView
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "But.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy window select "MyComponent" GameObject
3. In the Inspector window select the "I am root" object in the "My Component" Component
4. Click the "Print Child Index" button
5. Observe the result
Expected result: Child elements return "-1" and there's a way to know its position
Actual result: Child elements return "-1" and there's no way to know its position
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 (2022.1.0b15, 2022.2.0a10)
Could not test with: 2019.4.37f1 (No UI Toolkit package), 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.0f1 (unable to test due to TreeView protection errors)
- Same results if dropping an element onto another element or between two elements
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file