Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Not possible to determine if a keyword is disabled in a variant used for stripping
The current API for stripping shader variants provides a set of keywords enabled for a particular variant and the shader, which can be used to query all keywords from all passes. There is no way to identify which keywords are valid for the pass being stripped.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible