Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Not possible to determine if a keyword is disabled in a variant used for stripping
The current API for stripping shader variants provides a set of keywords enabled for a particular variant and the shader, which can be used to query all keywords from all passes. There is no way to identify which keywords are valid for the pass being stripped.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"