Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Not possible to determine if a keyword is disabled in a variant used for stripping
The current API for stripping shader variants provides a set of keywords enabled for a particular variant and the shader, which can be used to query all keywords from all passes. There is no way to identify which keywords are valid for the pass being stripped.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BurstCompilerService::CompileAsync when opening project
- Shader MatrixArray assigns an Identity Matrix only to the first element when it is supposed to do so on all of them
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode
- Trying to read mesh produces "Reading UV coordinates of mesh "" failed. Only float32 format is supported." error