Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Not every component is copied consistently with CopyAndReplaceEntitiesFrom and causes Player to crash
1. Open user attached project 'Unity'
2. Build and Run Standalone
Expected: Player doesn't crash
Actual: Player crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
- Couldn't test the project on 2018.4 and 2019.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player