Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Normal map thumbnails in project view are rendered in the wrong gamma space
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- import the texture attached
- select the texture and notice the thumbnail is lighter than the texture in the preview
Works fine in 2019.2.a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version