Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
No warning is shown when trying to Export Package from the Packages folder
1. Open user's attached project "PrefabBugs"
2. In the project window, select Packages/pfc Test/Runtime/Cube
3. Right-click and select "Export Package"
Expected result: Warning is shown that "Export Package" is not supported in the Packages folder
Actual result: No warning is shown and no assets are found
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1 (packages not implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file