Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
No warning is shown when trying to Export Package from the Packages folder
1. Open user's attached project "PrefabBugs"
2. In the project window, select Packages/pfc Test/Runtime/Cube
3. Right-click and select "Export Package"
Expected result: Warning is shown that "Export Package" is not supported in the Packages folder
Actual result: No warning is shown and no assets are found
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1 (packages not implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a2
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0b6
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in 2019.3.11f1