Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Planned for 2019.3
No warning is shown when trying to Export Package from the Packages folder
1. Open user's attached project "PrefabBugs"
2. In the project window, select Packages/pfc Test/Runtime/Cube
3. Right-click and select "Export Package"
Expected result: Warning is shown that "Export Package" is not supported in the Packages folder
Actual result: No warning is shown and no assets are found
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1 (packages not implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Kinematic child object with Rb2D moves slower than the parent object with Rb2D when both are set to Interpolate
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute