Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
No warning is shown when trying to Export Package from the Packages folder
1. Open user's attached project "PrefabBugs"
2. In the project window, select Packages/pfc Test/Runtime/Cube
3. Right-click and select "Export Package"
Expected result: Warning is shown that "Export Package" is not supported in the Packages folder
Actual result: No warning is shown and no assets are found
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1 (packages not implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button