Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
No warning is shown when trying to Export Package from the Packages folder
1. Open user's attached project "PrefabBugs"
2. In the project window, select Packages/pfc Test/Runtime/Cube
3. Right-click and select "Export Package"
Expected result: Warning is shown that "Export Package" is not supported in the Packages folder
Actual result: No warning is shown and no assets are found
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1 (packages not implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene