Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
No shadows from realtime point or spot light are cast onto terrain
1) What happened
No shadows from point or spot light are cast onto terrain
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
Open attached project and scene 1 in it
See that there's no shadows on terrain from the light sources.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected