Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
-openscene command line agrument doesn't open scenes when using -batchmode
How to reproduce:
1. In the attached project "batchmode.zip", edit the "run.bat" or "run.sh" file and set the correct Unity Editor path
2. Execute the "run.bat" or the "run.sh" file and wait until it closes
3. Locate your "Editor.log" file:
4. Open the "Editor.log" file and locate keywords "current scene"
Expected result: "Editor.log" shows "current scene: Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity"
Actual result: "Editor.log" shows "current scene: "
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken