Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
-openscene command line agrument doesn't open scenes when using -batchmode
How to reproduce:
1. In the attached project "batchmode.zip", edit the "run.bat" or "run.sh" file and set the correct Unity Editor path
2. Execute the "run.bat" or the "run.sh" file and wait until it closes
3. Locate your "Editor.log" file:
4. Open the "Editor.log" file and locate keywords "current scene"
Expected result: "Editor.log" shows "current scene: Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity"
Actual result: "Editor.log" shows "current scene: "
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject