Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
-openscene command line agrument doesn't open scenes when using -batchmode
How to reproduce:
1. In the attached project "batchmode.zip", edit the "run.bat" or "run.sh" file and set the correct Unity Editor path
2. Execute the "run.bat" or the "run.sh" file and wait until it closes
3. Locate your "Editor.log" file:
4. Open the "Editor.log" file and locate keywords "current scene"
Expected result: "Editor.log" shows "current scene: Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity"
Actual result: "Editor.log" shows "current scene: "
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display