Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
-openscene command line agrument doesn't open scenes when using -batchmode
How to reproduce:
1. In the attached project "batchmode.zip", edit the "run.bat" or "run.sh" file and set the correct Unity Editor path
2. Execute the "run.bat" or the "run.sh" file and wait until it closes
3. Locate your "Editor.log" file:
4. Open the "Editor.log" file and locate keywords "current scene"
Expected result: "Editor.log" shows "current scene: Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity"
Actual result: "Editor.log" shows "current scene: "
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] UnityPluginLoad is not called when the Native plug-in is embedded
- Layout is not rendered when Prefab is opened in context mode after upgrading the project
- Crash on RaiseException when calling MethodInfo.Invoke in an obfuscated DLL
- Animator Parameter values reset and cannot be changed after setting a Curve on an AnimationClip
- ArgumentException is thrown when a "None" value is passed to a GameObject property via UnityEvent
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0a7