Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
-openscene command line agrument doesn't open scenes when using -batchmode
How to reproduce:
1. In the attached project "batchmode.zip", edit the "run.bat" or "run.sh" file and set the correct Unity Editor path
2. Execute the "run.bat" or the "run.sh" file and wait until it closes
3. Locate your "Editor.log" file:
4. Open the "Editor.log" file and locate keywords "current scene"
Expected result: "Editor.log" shows "current scene: Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity"
Actual result: "Editor.log" shows "current scene: "
Reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved