Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
No Lighting when loading with LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode into a Scene with auto lighting in Editor
When loading a scene that have its lighting generation mode set to auto during play mode using the EditorSceneManager function LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode, the scene will be loaded without any lighting or GI data.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state