Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
No Lighting when loading with LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode into a Scene with auto lighting in Editor
When loading a scene that have its lighting generation mode set to auto during play mode using the EditorSceneManager function LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode, the scene will be loaded without any lighting or GI data.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader