Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
No Lighting when loading with LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode into a Scene with auto lighting in Editor
When loading a scene that have its lighting generation mode set to auto during play mode using the EditorSceneManager function LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode, the scene will be loaded without any lighting or GI data.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader