Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
No Lighting when loading with LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode into a Scene with auto lighting in Editor
When loading a scene that have its lighting generation mode set to auto during play mode using the EditorSceneManager function LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode, the scene will be loaded without any lighting or GI data.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open