Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
No Lighting when loading with LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode into a Scene with auto lighting in Editor
When loading a scene that have its lighting generation mode set to auto during play mode using the EditorSceneManager function LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode, the scene will be loaded without any lighting or GI data.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules