Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
No error is generated if you use the same scripted hotkey for two menu items.
No error is generated if you use the same scripted hotkey for two menu items. The first of the menu items that you create is still triggered, but it would still be nice to know that the others can not be triggered.
This is a problem with both Unity iPhone and Unity 2.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked
- [MacOS] Mesh flickers when playing animation on Skinned Mesh
- [Shader Graph] MissingReferenceException thrown on clicking on "Save Asset" in SubGraph
- [UIElements] Newline symbols are not supported/recognized when using a Label
- [DeployManagement] Graphics API list is unable to refresh on resetting Player Settings