Search Issue Tracker
No build progress bar when selecting project folder.
"Save as" option when building WebPlayers on Windows.
The save as feature on Mac when building a WebPlayer provides the user with an option to name the WebPlayer build files what they chose, but on Windows this is not the case, a user can only chose the folder destination and the WebPlayer build files are named by default.
This is a frustrating usability problem as many have to rename the files manually after building is complete.
1. Launch any project in Unity 3.5.5 latest release
2. Build settings -> Click Build
3. Observe on Windows you have an option to chose a location for your build but no option to save as with a file name of your choice.
Desired outcome: Repeat steps on Mac to see the desired behaviour.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'