Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Newly create prefab variant's name contains entire path when the original prefab is not directly under the Assets folder
1. In a new project, create a new folder
2. In a new folder, create a prefab
3. Right-click on the prefab and select Create/Prefab Variant
4. Observe the name of the variant
Expected: the name should be "prefabName Variant" as it is when the original prefab is directly under the Assets folder
Actual: the name of the prefab variant becomes "Assets_Models_prefabName Variant"
Reproduced in 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3