Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Newly create prefab variant's name contains entire path when the original prefab is not directly under the Assets folder
1. In a new project, create a new folder
2. In a new folder, create a prefab
3. Right-click on the prefab and select Create/Prefab Variant
4. Observe the name of the variant
Expected: the name should be "prefabName Variant" as it is when the original prefab is directly under the Assets folder
Actual: the name of the prefab variant becomes "Assets_Models_prefabName Variant"
Reproduced in 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website