Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Newly create prefab variant's name contains entire path when the original prefab is not directly under the Assets folder
1. In a new project, create a new folder
2. In a new folder, create a prefab
3. Right-click on the prefab and select Create/Prefab Variant
4. Observe the name of the variant
Expected: the name should be "prefabName Variant" as it is when the original prefab is directly under the Assets folder
Actual: the name of the prefab variant becomes "Assets_Models_prefabName Variant"
Reproduced in 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default