Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Newly create prefab variant's name contains entire path when the original prefab is not directly under the Assets folder
1. In a new project, create a new folder
2. In a new folder, create a prefab
3. Right-click on the prefab and select Create/Prefab Variant
4. Observe the name of the variant
Expected: the name should be "prefabName Variant" as it is when the original prefab is directly under the Assets folder
Actual: the name of the prefab variant becomes "Assets_Models_prefabName Variant"
Reproduced in 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project