Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.19f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b4, 2023.2.0a1
"New Scene" template details section misses a scrollbar
How to reproduce:
# Open HUB;
# Create a new project;
# Go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Click "Save" in "Save scene" popup;
# Sample Scene template details should be presented in the "Inspector" window;
# Go to "Details" section and add long title and really long description;
# Go to "File" menu and select "New Scene";
# Find and select your created scene template.
Expected Result: User should be able to access all the title and description. If they are longer so scrollbar should be displayed.
Actual Result: Description is not fully displayed. Scrollbar is not accessible. And user cannot view all the data.
Reproducible with: 2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.18f1, 2022.2.0b9, 2023.1.0a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Screen.resolutions returns resolutions that include the notch area when called on Macs with a notch
- Shader Graph Editor Throws Exception When Deleting Custom Function Node
- Outlines are visible on Mesh when Alpha Clipping is enabled and Surface Type is set to Opaque
- UI Elements are not getting focused when navigating through using arrow keys if they’re placed in a specific position
- Deleted scene selection is wonky in the Build Settings
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.2.0a1):
Revision: trunk 6c240b609079
Built: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 22:37:57 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0b4):
Revision: 2023.1/staging ca6fe2f8dde4
Built: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 01:00:37 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.5f1):
Revision: 2022.2/staging 551d45108343
Built: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 06:54:01 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3.19f1):
Revision: 2021.3/staging c9714fde33b6
Built: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 22:58:48 GMT