Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.19f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b4, 2023.2.0a1
"New Scene" template details section misses a scrollbar
How to reproduce:
# Open HUB;
# Create a new project;
# Go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Click "Save" in "Save scene" popup;
# Sample Scene template details should be presented in the "Inspector" window;
# Go to "Details" section and add long title and really long description;
# Go to "File" menu and select "New Scene";
# Find and select your created scene template.
Expected Result: User should be able to access all the title and description. If they are longer so scrollbar should be displayed.
Actual Result: Description is not fully displayed. Scrollbar is not accessible. And user cannot view all the data.
Reproducible with: 2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.18f1, 2022.2.0b9, 2023.1.0a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first