Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
New PSDs with transparency imported with white matte producing halo around image
Unity 2018.2 removed the default behavior to generate a matte color for PSD files by effectively applying a dilation filter. A checkbox should appear in the texture importer to still permit this behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown