Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
New PSDs with transparency imported with white matte producing halo around image
Unity 2018.2 removed the default behavior to generate a matte color for PSD files by effectively applying a dilation filter. A checkbox should appear in the texture importer to still permit this behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse